3M Sandpaper Wet or Dry G120 cuts fast and smooth, and it can also be used to repair surface defects. It can be used with water or cutting oil. Ideal for sanding metal for repainting or prior to primer coat.
It is also for wet and dry sanding and has long been a great choice for auto repair jobs – there’s no need to spend extra time switching sandpaper between wet sanding and dry sanding. A full range of grades features silicon carbide abrasives mounted on flexible, waterproof paper for consistently excellent results. 3M Sandpaper Wet or Dry can be used by hand or for machine sanding.
- Use for wet sanding and dry sanding without switching sandpaper
- Silicon carbide abrasive self-fractures for longer life
- Flexible lightweight paper conforms to auto body surfaces for consistent finishes
- Durability that lives up to your sanding needs
- 9%-14% longer life than other brands
- Waterproof performance