Lincoln Invertec V275-S Stick Welder 1/3~ 50/60H
Weather-Resistant Stick and TIG Welder:
The Invertec® V275-S stick and TIG power source is ideal for outdoor construction sites–it’s IP23S rated and equipped with weather resistant features. Up to 275 amps of output gives you access to a greater number of stick electrodes, including outstanding E6010 performance.
- Outstanding AWS E6010 and E7018 performance - using up to 7/32 in. (5.5 mm) diameter electrode that enables both whip and drag techniques for a variety of construction and fabrication applications.
- Touch Start TIG® - allows the welding arc to be established without high frequency starting.
- Air carbon arc cutting and gouging - with up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) diameter carbon electrode.
- Selectable Hot Start - turn it off for thin material or flip it on for thick, rusty or dirty material.
- Variable Arc Force - dial in the “soft” or “crisp” arc you want.
- All-in-one machine - 208/220/230/380/400/415/440/460/575 input volt settings–no single phase de-rating.
- INPUT POWER: 208/230/380/415/460/575/1/3/50/60
- RATED OUTPUT: 275A/29-31V/35%
- INPUT CURRENT: 38/37/19/16
- OUTPUT RANGE: 5-275A DC
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D): 345 mm x 229 mm x 514 mm
- NET WEIGHT: 24.49 kg